Analytical Service Manager (ASM) – Fruit Quality Sampling and Laboratory Services
Eurofins is a global provider of Bioanalytical services in the Food, Environmental and Pharmaceutical sectors.
With over 30,000 Staff in 375 laboratories across 41 countries locations over 40 Countries, we have the most comprehensive global coverage of the global food supply chain in our segment.
In this new role we seek an Analytical Service Manager to join our Bay of Plenty team to support our Fruit Quality Testing Services as the principal contact for customers ensuring services are delivered on time and to specification in New Zealand and across the world. Our Bay of Plenty business has samplers across New Zealand and laboratories based in Katikati and Te Puke testing Kiwifruit and Avocados and looking to expand this testing into other crops.
This is a frontline role as the link between the customer and the business able to confidently deal with all service delivery matters and reports through to the Commercial Services Manager.
The Kiwifruit and Avocado industries are on a growth pathway and we seek an energetic and motivated professional to support our stakeholders on this journey.
We are interested in hearing from individuals who have the following profiles:
- A strong science, horticultural or related background
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office at least intermediate level, particularly Excel
- Experience in managing projects working closely with customers
- Individuals who have had frontline or technical support roles with day to day customer interface.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Attention to detail and natural ability to work accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication strength
- Those with strong logical reasoning aptitude who can multitask in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL would be desirable
This position may be suitable for a recent graduate or someone with several years' experience.
In return, Eurofins Bay of Plenty will provide a strong career pathway within our Bay of Plenty operations along with opportunities internationally.
If you have a strong analytical background, excellent communication skills and are customer focused join us as part of the next phase of development for Eurofins Bay of Plenty
To apply for this position please click here
For any questions or further information please contact Emily Woods email@example.com or +64 7 549 1044 (Ext. 2017)