Operational Support Officer
Operational Support Officer
Eurofins is a global provider of Bio-analytical services in the Food, Environmental and Pharmaceutical sectors.
With over 30,000 Staff in 375 laboratories across 41 countries locations over 40 Countries, we have the most comprehensive global coverage of the global food supply chain in our segment.
The team at Eurofins is committed to the long term commercial success of its laboratories and is continually exploring ways to improve our cost competitiveness while also realising the full potential of our people, technology and physical assets. As a key member of Operations at Eurofins, you will have an important role to play in helping us continue to achieve success.
Our ambition is to drive towards Operational Excellence by deploying operational excellence and embedding a culture of Continuous Improvement, in accordance with agreed standards and goal setting. So we are seeking an Operational Ninja. Someone enthusiastic, motivated and pragmatic to join our team. This is a great opportunity to learn the many different aspects of the business and expand your knowledge of the kiwifruit industry.
You will apply your analytical and interpretive skills, and process control knowledge to optimize our samplers, looking to continuously improve processes, cost savings, uniformity of systems across regions and have an overall regard for Health and Safety.
- Troubleshooting all technical and non-technical sampler enquires
- Contribute to the success of the group by helping to improve internal processes
- Develop internal relationships to support the efficient functioning of the business
- Be familiar and keep up-to-date with industry developments
- Ensure that all operations are carried out efficiently, to meet demands as set by the Operational Support Manager
- Ensure that you are working in a safe and secure environment and that you use best practices of occupational safety and health.
- Flexible due to seasonal nature of the business and open to change depending on demands at the time.
- Committed to Work at least 5 months from January until June but flexible about days and times
- Ability to work under pressure and within timeframes
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills.
- High Level of English
- Professional and respects confidentiality
- An ability to work unsupervised and to be self-motivated
- Contribute to build a positive culture within the company
You will need to have both the process improvement nous mentioned above and also the people skills to influence people, particularly our samplers, so quality isn’t compromised.
You will be someone who can work relatively independently, one that speaks up and contributes ideas, and who has initiative.
We are interested in hearing from individuals who have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a frontline support role
- Strong attention to detail and working accurately
- Solid computer skills
- Analytical and interpretative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ambition to develop your career in a growing, innovative organization
- Prepared to be hands on with a practical approach
- Good computer skill and the ability to use a phone and software apps.
In return, If you possess a high standard of personal motivation and diligence, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude then Eurofins Agri Testing NZ can possibly provide you with the opportunity of a strong career pathway along with opportunities internationally.
Together we realise our potential. At Eurofins, we value and respect the different perspectives and experiences our people bring to work each day. We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce – leading to a range of different thinking, perspectives and ideas that create the innovation we need to drive better business results. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
All candidate CV’s and cover letter’s will be reviewed, however please note that we are not always able to respond to every expression of interest submitted.
Apply now by Clicking HERE