Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. We believe that we are the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in Agro-Science CRO Services. We are also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Today the Eurofins Group is a leading provider of analytical services with:
- an international network of more than 650 laboratories across 45 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific
- over 40,000 staff
- a portfolio of over 150,000 validated analytical methods
- more than 400 million tests performed each year to establish the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products, as well as carry out human diagnostic services.
Here at Eurofins in the Bay of Plenty (NZ), our teams provide independent high quality horticultural services and technical solutions. We are a horticulture industry partner providing value added support with a 30 year proven track record of servicing testing needs of fruit growers across New Zealand. We are contracted by Zespri International, our main client, to collect and process kiwifruit orchard maturity clearance samples for their export maturity clearance program. We are committed to supporting the industry’s objectives of ensuring that their products reach the best possible quality levels in all markets in which they operate whilst supporting the wider industry with innovative products and services.
About the role
Managing relationships is what this role is all about; delivering superior client services and handling customer enquiries on all aspects of Eurofins testing services and delivery. There is a strong focus on ensuring that customer services are delivered on time, to specification and to the customers satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to learn the many different aspects of the business and expand your knowledge of the kiwifruit and avocado industry.
- Troubleshooting all technical and non-technical enquires and understanding changes and challenges our clients face
- Contribute to the success of the group by helping to improve processes, both internally and at the client interface
- Develop internal relationships to support the efficient functioning of the business
- Be familiar and keep up-to-date with industry developments
Skills & experience
- Experience in a frontline support role with day to day customer interface
- Strong attention to detail and working accurately
- Solid computer skills
- Exceptional analytical and interpretative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ambition to develop your career in a growing, innovative organization
- Prepared to be hands on with a practical approach
If you possess a high standard of personal motivation and diligence, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, then Eurofins can provide you with the opportunity to drive your career.
Apply now by Clicking APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org