Privacy and Security Notice
Eurofins respects the privacy of all the users of its website and ensures that the personal information received or provided by them is treated as confidential. Eurofins may obtain information about you when you use this website. The controller of
any information obtained will be Eurofins.
Information Eurofins Collects and How We Use It
Some cookies serve an essential function and the websites cannot work properly without them. Where such essential cookies are used, they cannot be disabled.
Other cookies serve a functional purpose and improve the user experience of the websites. We use browser cookies to tell us, for example, whether you've visited us before, and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site so that you do not need to reset them each time you visit the website. Browser cookies cannot identify you as an individual. You can decline any Browser cookie through your browser however, without Browser cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed below
Google analytics, Functionality, Essential
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Website.
With Eurofins's permission, Google uses the information collected to compile reports and to help Eurofins improve the Website. These cookies collect information in an aggregated (i.e., anonymous) form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. See cookies section above for further details.
For more general information about cookies and how to disable them through your browser, visit allaboutcookies.org. Contact Eurofins (see below) if you have questions about the cookies used on this Website or how to delete or block them.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following
• Provide,administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by EUROFINS or our affiliates (including by sending you marketing communications);
• Process,evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications;
• Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
• Provide investor services;
• Verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here;
• Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment.
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors without their prior consent outside EUROFINS and its affiliates, except as described here.
We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other EUROFINS sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or
legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government
officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when
we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss,
or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we
sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through
We may transmit the personal information we collect on this site or other EUROFINS sites to other countries where we do business, including for websites accessed in the European Union, to the US, but we will do so only for the purposes described herein.
How We Protect Your Information
At EUROFINS, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this and other EUROFINS websites. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
Notification of Changes
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
Eurofins strives to ensure that information maintained about its Website visitors is accurate, current and complete. You have the right to access and correct your personal information. If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you wish to review, update or correct your personal information, please contact us through our Website or at: email@example.com
Use of this Site
The information provided at or through this Site is general and is not advice on any particular matter. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained at this Site. Accordingly, you should not act on the basis of any information accessed at or through this Site without obtaining and considering appropriate professional advice upon your own circumstances.
Eurofins New Zealand owns and retains the copyrights in the materials found at this Site (but not materials accessed at other sites from this Site). You may download, view and print materials from this Site subject to the following: (1) the materials must be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (2) the materials must not be modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you must not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any materials from this Site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Eurofins New Zealand. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorisation to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
There are many inherent risks involved in transmitting information over the Internet. Unauthorised access and faults in computer networks can and do occur which may result in the interception, corruption, alteration, non-delivery, incorrect delivery or loss of information transmitted over the Internet. Consequently, Eurofins New Zealand is unable to warrant that this Site will be free from such risks.
Eurofins New Zealand and its employees and agents expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person in respect of anything and the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any person in whole or partial reliance on all or any part of the information accessed at or through this Site.
The materials provided at this Site (and any links from this Site) are provided "as is". To the maximum extent permitted under the law, Eurofins New Zealand makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Eurofins New Zealand does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of information accessed at or through this Site. Eurofins New Zealand may make changes to the materials at this Site at any time without notice. The materials at this Site may be out of date, and Eurofins New Zealand makes no commitment to update the materials at this Site.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted under the law, in no event will Eurofins New Zealand and its employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential damages, lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this Site, any web sites linked to this Site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on contract, tort, statute, common law, equity or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If circumstance arise where you are entitled to claim damages from Eurofins New Zealand notwithstanding the provisions of these Terms, our liability to you for the aggregate of such claims (regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim from us including, without limitation, negligence) is limited to the provision of the services again or the cost of providing the services again (at our election).
Any materials (including without limitation comments, feedback and information) provided by you in connection with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Eurofins New Zealand shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such materials and shall be free to use or disseminate such materials on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the materials that you submit, and that you, not Eurofins New Zealand, have full responsibility for the materials including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Links to third party web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. Eurofins New Zealand has not reviewed any of these third party sites and should you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Links to this Site
Any site that links to this Site:
- Must link to our home page
- Must not replicate Eurofins New Zealand content or content of Third Parties accessed through this Site
- Must not create a browser or border environment around Eurofins New Zealand content
- Must not imply any endorsement by Eurofins New Zealand
- Must not misrepresent its relationship with Eurofins New Zealand
- Must not present false information about the services of Eurofins New Zealand
- Must not use the Eurofins New Zealand logo without the prior written permission of Eurofins New Zealand
- Must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Eurofins New Zealand cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that any files available for downloading through this Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining an appropriate means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Email/Electronic Communications Terms and Conditions
Terms Governing Electronic Communications
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY WILL GOVERN ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US AND YOU EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT WE AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING.
BY STORING, COPYING, RELYING UPON OR OTHERWISE USING ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- Our electronic communications are confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. These electronic communications and the information contained in them must not be (a) copied, forwarded or distributed without our permission; or (b) used for any purpose other than the purposes for which it was provided to you. If those purposes are not clear to you, then you should seek our consent before using the information for any particular purpose.
- Opinions and representations contained in an electronic communication are the opinions and representations of the author of that communication and not our views, except where clearly indicated to the contrary.
- It is possible that our electronic communications (including any attached files) may include harmful material including viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating, destructive or damaging properties ("viruses"). You should ensure that all electronic communications received from us (and in particular, any files attached to electronic communications) are scanned upon receipt to ensure that they are free from viruses. You acknowledge that we can not and do not warrant or guarantee that you will not receive viruses from us. You should implement and maintain appropriate disaster recovery procedures to enable you to overcome any problems caused by viruses including (without limitation) procedures for the backup and recovery of data.
- Unauthorised access and faults in computer networks can and do occur which may result in the corruption, alteration, non-delivery, incorrect delivery or loss of electronic communications.
- Subject to paragraph 6 below, we will not be liable for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential damages, lost profits, lost savings, lost data or business interruption) arising directly or indirectly from any of the circumstances contemplated in paragraphs 3 and 4 herein, whether based on contract, tort, statute, common law, equity or any other legal theory and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If any warranty or condition is implied by the Trade Practices Act or other relevant legislation which can not be excluded by agreement, then our liability is limited to the resupply of the electronic communication.
- If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this document. You agree to be bound by such revisions and you should therefore regularly revisit our web page at www.eurofins.co.nz or contact us to review the then current Terms.
- In these Terms, references to "we", "our" or "us" are references to each and all of Eurofins New Zealand, its principals, officers, related entities, employees, agents and contractors. References to "you" are references to each recipient of our electronic communications.